What is there to love about Amazon?
There are so many things to love about Amazon! Let me count the ways… I’m telling you that I have learned so much about Amazon while writing this post! The options are endless and really amazing! *This post may contain affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click the link and make a purchase.
Pin for later!
- Amazon Prime– (This link looks like it’s for Prime student, but it’s not. It’s the only link I could find for Prime!) This is an awesome service. At first we were hesitant to sign up for this. When we first signed up, it was $99. It is now $119 for a year if you pay all at once. If you pay monthly, then it is 12.99. You can sign up just for Amazon Video at $8.99 per month. And, as always, you can signup for Amazon Prime for one free month, and end of November is the best time to do this since you can get Black Friday deals, Cyber Monday deals, and holiday deals all in the space of 30 days! Some great reasons to get this other than the end of the year deals… 2 day free shipping-this alone has been a life saver for me as a major procrastinator!
- I love the Subscribe and Save monthly order option! It can be adjusted each month based on what you need or don’t need. You can auto-order things that you need, editing it each month if your needs change. You will receive a notification that it is getting ready to ship, so you can edit the order then. The more that you subscribe to and order, the bigger your savings-up to 15% off. You pay as you go, and if an item is unavailable, Amazon is really great about letting you know and trying to find a replacement.
- There are always such great deals! Daily deals and bargains are amazing, check them out each day. If I am looking for something in particular, then I really watch for awhile to see if it comes available.
- Audible– This is one of my favorites. It’s only $14.95 a month, and you can listen to books anytime, anywhere. When you sign up, you get two free audiobooks! There is also now an Audible romance free trial!
- Kindle Unlimited has membership plans. If you have Amazon Prime, then it comes along with that. But, it can stand alone for $9.99 a month. You have access to over one million titles with this membership!
- Prime Video channels for FREE. There are over 100 channels available. Many are free, others are available with a subscription fee.
- Prime Music Streaming (30 day free trial)- Instant unlimited streaming of over one million songs!
- Try Amazon Fresh for free-which means groceries delivered. You will need to check to see if this is available in your area. It is free for a 30-day trial period, then $14.95/month on top of your prime membership. (There is a fee for an order under $40.)
- Related to Amazon Fresh is Prime Pantry. This is a one-time order, not a subscription! You will pay a shipping fee of 5.99 for a box to be delivered. These items are both grocery and paper goods that you are not subscribing too. The box is really large, and Amazon will let you know the percentage of the box filled, and then when it is filled. There are often really awesome Prime Pantry deals.
- Twitch Prime– This is included in Amazon Prime and Prime video memberships. It is great for gamers. It includes bonus games, free Twitch channel renewable every 30 days, and free game content that is constantly evolving for members.
- Amazon Wedding Registry– Amazon pretty much has it all, so this is a one-stop shopping experience for your wedding guests. This includes universal registry from many sites. After the wedding, if you are a Prime member, you will receive 20% off any remaining items on your list. 10% off, if you are not a member.
- Amazon Baby Registry-Universal registry from any site, a surprise box for parents and baby with $35 worth of items, ability to group gift for larger items, free 90-day returns, plus huge selection of so many things!
- Student Prime– Six month FREE trial! After that, it’s $6.49/month or $79/year. There are numerous college deals and student discounts throughout the year. You just need to provide your .edu email address for verification. Don’t forget to shop for textbooks with Amazon-we have saved tons with our two college kids!
- There is also Amazon Family– I looked into this, and it seems like it is more for families with young children. Lots of coupons and deals for diapers, baby food etc. You might share with someone you know in this situation, I had no idea!As you can see, Amazon has a variety of options, many of which I had no idea about when I started this post!
One option that I didn’t mention earlier is Alexa.
This is basically an Echo Dot speaker that becomes your virtual assistant! Once you set it up with an app on your phone, it is controlled by your voice to do do many things such as: playing music, solving a math problem, adding to your to-do list, check the weather among many other things! After this, you never have to have your phone out again, and you can sync it to other Alexa-compatible devices, such as: thermostats, light switches, and home security cameras.
Here is one more thing to consider when thinking about shopping at Amazon.
Did you know that they have DEEP DISCOUNTS for all sorts of items? These are typically for items that were shipped, opened, and then returned for some reason. These items aren’t even necessarily used!!! Check out these deals…
Teacher deals-educational supplies!– I cannot wait to use this for my classroom this fall!
If you are already an Amazon shopper, I would really encourage you to check out all of these options. They are all convenient and the deals are amazing!
Let me know if I left anything off of this Amazon list and I will be sure to add it!
Pin for later!