Shop Now for a Stress Free December!
Attention parents and grandparents of teenage girls! Not sure what to get your teenager? Check out the ideas below! Also see our gift guide for boys and ideas for stocking stuffers! No decisions to make. Just choose one or all! Any teenage girl would love one of these gifts. Happy shopping! Mel and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! *This post may contain affiliate links. This means , at no additional cost to you, we will earn a small commission if you click the link and make a purchase.
Some ideas Mel has used with her boys to instill gratefulness and giving are copied from her blog post here.
“Buying gifts for my boys has always been really fun. One thing that we have really tried to instill in them is a sense of gratefulness. This is not always easy in this day and age. Some ideas that have worked for us are listed below.
- Each time the boys make money, whether it’s allowance, money they’ve earned at a job, or gift money for their birthday, we ask that they save some for gifts that they might have to purchase in the future. This shows them that what they save matters. And, when they are shopping for gifts for friends or family, it means so much more to them that they are contributing to it themselves.
- When our boys receive gifts, they are required to write thank you notes. This is not something that they enjoy, but they still have to do it. Sometimes, I am better than others at reminding them to do this, but I feel like it is so important to show gratitude to others for taking the time to purchase something that they like or enjoy. Most gifts cost money as well, so that needs to be appreciated as well.
3. My boys have to think ahead and purchase gifts for one another. They really put a lot of thought into the process, and it’s been fun over the years to see what they come up with. Usually 2 go in together for the third brother, and so they work together, which is also really fun to see. Sometimes they purchase gifts, and occasionally, they will make gifts.
They are also supposed to get my husband and I each something or something for us together-we try to give them a few ideas ahead of time!
Now check out our ideas for the girls!
- Lululemon Heathered Black Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise– Love these!
- Bohemian Multi-Colored Sequin Cuff Bracelet– Super cute and great with any outfit.
- GoPro Hero6– Dream gift for the adventurous girl.
- Ferbia Women’s Pointed Toe Boots– Cute for jeans or dressing up.
- Wireless, Waterproof, Shower Speaker– This has built-in mic, suction cup, and 5W speaker. Great for the shower, pool or anywhere she wants to go.
- ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Essential Oil and Diffuser Set– Comes with 8 starter oils: peppermint, tea tree, rosemary, orange, lemongrass, lavender, eucalyptus, and frankincense. Has auto shut-off and a 7 color LED light. So many uses for oils!
- Cute Elastic Waist Peacock Pajama Pants– 100% cotton, super comfy.
- The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal: A Five-Year Record (goes with the book The Happiness Project)- This would be a great gift for the beginning of high school or college!
- Kate spade New York Activity Tracker– Cute way to keep track of all activity.
- Air Chalks Set: 10 Colorful Hair Chalk Pens– Temporary color for fun accents on occasion.
- 12 pcs. Makeup Brush Set- Cup holder and 12 professional cosmetic brushes