Best Stocking Stuffers for Teens
Stocking stuffers are my favorite way to give gifts to our boys! I know I have many fond memories growing up as a child of Christmas morning and running to see what was in my stocking. Finding the best stocking stuffers for teens can be a challenge!
One of my favorite Christmas memories was receiving a printout of the safety features of a car in my stocking. I asked my parents if it was there by accident because it was a car that we didn’t have at the time. Turns out that they had gotten this car for me to take back to college.
I was sooooo excited. Mind you it was the ugliest car ever, but it was all mine, and I couldn’t have been happier.
Needless to say, that was my favorite stocking stuffer ever, especially since the key was in the toe of my stocking. (Sometime I will have to write a post on the ugly cars that my parents got for my sisters and me to drive.)
Pin for later!
There are so many creative ways to give gifts in a smaller way. Our boys love to open their stockings first every Christmas morning. Santa props them up next to the fireplace since a couple of times they have pulled the hooks off of the mantle from their weight.
I have put together a gift guide for stocking stuffers for your teens. I asked my teens and their friends for these ideas, so here you go!
*This post may contain affiliate links. My full disclosure policy is here.
Stocking stuffer ideas…
- Sneaker balls -These are great for deodorizing stinky shoes in their gym bag or locker. My boys actually get embarrassed when their shoes stink. If your teen doesn’t notice the smell, then this is really a present for you!
- Anker Power Core –One of the most powerful ‘mini’ chargers on the market. It will add over one charge (6 hours talk time) to an iPhone 6, almost one charge to a Galaxy S6 or around one charge to most other phones. These are great to throw in a backpack or purse.
- Swedish Fish –‘Nuff said. Really any candy works!
- Ridge wallet -These are great with the money clip, and they need a place for their licence and school ID.
- Duct Tape –The uses for duck tape are endless, both for crafts and fixing things. My boys have many rolls of tape, and they have used it for so many things!
- Sun Bum Chapstick –Always a good choice! Contains soothing cocoa butter. Gluten Free/100% Vegan. Petrochemical-free.
- Crazy Socks –Moisture wicking, ventilation, smell free, soft touch and durability. Perfect gifts for a stocking! Fits socks size 8-14; men shoes size 8-13 / women shoes size 7-13. 80% Cotton, 15% Nylon, 5% Spandex, soft and comfortable.
- Fitbit Alta –Track your activity levels, sleep patterns, and more with the black Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker in size small. This sleek band uses an array of sensors to keep track of how many steps you take, how far you walk, how many floors you climb, the number of calories you burn, and the time you spend active. Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof.
- Snack subscription from Universal Yums -Food is always a good choice!
- Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds- Look for in-ear headset built in bluetooth V4.1 technology, and microphone give a real stereo music sound and stable calling. Find some that are sweat-proof and waterproof with up to 8 hours playing time. (My son got some for his birthday and loves them for the gym!)
- 3-in-1 charger stand– Works for iPhone, earbuds, and Iwatch all at once. Super convenient, and it really doesn’t take up much room at all!
- A Dogs Purpose –Everyone love a great dog movie. But, seriously, any movie is a great idea for a stocking. My boys always like a couple of movies for their stockings.
- Do you have a teen that is a picker? Here is a great thing! It’s a Picking Stone Kit, and it’s basically a covered rock that your kid can pick on to relieve that desire instead of picking on their own skin! Plus it is supposed to sooth stress -who knew!
- Bubble tea -have your teens gotten into this craze?
- Starface acne patches -These are so great! The little star shapes can grip in creases, and other difficult spots. They are cruelty free, and use the ingredient Hydrocolloid, which is clinically proven to improve pimples overnight. This is the starter kit, and it has refills.
- Noise cancelling headphones– Active Noise Cancelling technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear, enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function works well both in wire and wireless mode.
- Selfie Ring Light -If they are going to do selfies, they may as well be the best possible. This clips on for easy use and is rechargeable.
- Sheet masks -My boys love these, so don’t rule the guys out on this one.
Do you have a teen that loves the show Schitt’s Creek? I wrote a post about the show with lots of gift ideas! And, don’t forget that cash and gift cards are also great small gifts that are great stocking stuffers for teens!
Also, check out my other holiday posts:
I would love to stay in touch!
I look forward to seeing you again!
Pin for later!