Shop Now for a Stress Free December!
Attention parents and grandparents of teenage girls! Not sure what to get your teenager? Here is my guide to the best gifts for teenage girls. This list is vetted by a number of teenage girls that I have reached out to. Check out the ideas below!
Happy shopping! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
*This post may contain affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click the link and make a purchase.
Some ideas I have used with my boys to instill gratefulness and giving are copied from my blog post here.
One thing that we have really tried to instill in our boys is a sense of gratefulness. This is not always easy in this day and age. Some ideas that have worked for us are listed below. Try these with your teenage girls!
Pin for later!
- Each time the boys make money, whether it’s allowance, money they’ve earned at a job, or gift money for their birthday, we ask that they save some for gifts that they might have to purchase in the future. This shows them that what they save matters. And, when they are shopping for gifts for friends or family, it means so much more to them that they are contributing to it themselves.
- When our boys receive gifts, they are required to write thank you notes. This is not something that they enjoy, but they still have to do it. Sometimes, I am better than others at reminding them to do this, but I feel like it is so important to show gratitude to others for taking the time to purchase something that they like or enjoy. Most gifts cost money as well, so that needs to be appreciated as well.
- My boys have to think ahead and purchase gifts for one another. They really put a lot of thought into the process, and it’s been fun over the years to see what they come up with. Usually 2 go in together for the third brother, and so they work together, which is also really fun to see. Sometimes they purchase gifts, and occasionally, they will make gifts.
- They are also supposed to get my husband and I each something or something for us together-we try to give them a few ideas ahead of time!
Now check out my ideas for the girls!
Best Gifts for Teenage Girls:
- Lululemon Black Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise– Love these!
- Rustic Jewelry Organizer– This will hold all the jewelry that your girl has, and it conveniently hangs on the wall.
- GoPro Hero 7 (+ Extra USA Battery + Sandisk 32GB MicroSDHC U3 and Free Polaroid 16GB MicroSD Memory Card) This is not much more than just the GoPRo 7 alone!- Dream gift for the adventurous girl.
- Ruffled Ankle Booties– Cute for jeans or dressing up.
- Wireless, Waterproof, Speaker– This has built-in mic, plays for 12 hours, and 2 built-in speakers. Great for the pool or anywhere she wants to go.
- ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Essential Oil and Diffuser Set– Comes with 8 starter oils: peppermint, tea tree, rosemary, orange, lemongrass, lavender, eucalyptus, and frankincense. Has auto shut-off and a 7 color LED light. So many uses for oils!
- Fun Hippie Boho Pants– 100% cotton, super comfy for all the lounging going on these days.
- The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal: A Five-Year Record (goes with the book The Happiness Project)- This would be a great gift for the beginning of high school or college!
- Kate spade New York Activity Tracker– Cute way to keep track of all activity.
- Air Chalks Set: 10 Colorful Hair Chalk Pens– Temporary color for fun accents on occasion.
- 12 pcs. Makeup Brush Set- Cup holder and 12 professional cosmetic brushes
Here is a gift just for fun! I just came across it, and it is the cutest little waffle iron! So much fun for a sleepover or just for a fun breakfast. Remember, you can cook lots of things in a waffle iron, so think outside the box with this one:)
Check out these other posts for the holidays: Gift Guide for Teen Guys, Teen Stocking Stuffers, 49 Holiday Movies To Watch With Your Teen, Advent Calendars for Teens, and Budget Friendly Ideas for the Holidays.
I would love to stay in touch!
Make sure you subscribe to my Parenting High Schoolers newsletter for more articles about surviving and thriving with teenagers. Simply enter your information below and you will be all set! You can also like my Facebook page, and follow me on Pinterest and YouTube
I look forward to seeing you again!
Pin for later!